Skip to main content

I love what I do, because I do what I love……


The above statement is one of the most cherished ones in my current life. This statement projects my personal mentality for the work I do. In short, I love my job and I feel really lucky that I love whatever I do to earn my living. This is an extremely rare case as it means that you are totally dedicated to your job because it is more than a source of income to you. It is your thought process, it is your way of living.
As I wrote previously too, that in order to succeed, it is essential to make your passion your profession, on similar lines, today I wish to ask each one of you that how many out of the total number of professionals actually love what they do. Most of us work throughout our lives, but only a handful feel the satisfaction of doing something worthwhile.
That is because only a small proportion of us are able to do what we like, in life. For the rest, life is a race…. A struggle, a war, to be fought each day on the frontier of mind to kill one’s desire…
In order to make your own life self-satisfactory, it is essential to do what you love, because only then, you can make sure that you love whatever you do. If you will love whatever you do, then only you can be contended about your life….

Be brave to listen to your heart and act as your desire, because it takes a lot of courage to convert your dreams into reality. Your passion for what you love can drive your success engine, the only fuel it needs is your belief that you can always do it!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On a path to glory

I have been lost before. in a pool of confusions, that delve inside my head. I have been lost before, in a tide of self-doubt, that crept inside my heart.. I have been lost before, in the guilt of underperforming I have been lost before, at nights with unstoppable mourning Through the years I learned, it does not matter If I am lost, I will surely be found And if no one finds me, I myself will one day walk past this maze To do something worthwhile and to amaze All those who laughed at the time when I was lost All those who created a sense of self-doubt, who made me face this ghost I have learned that the fears are just inside All we have is a beautiful world with opportunities, that is real and is outside So, I rise again from this pool of confusion, Yes I rise again from this guilt and emotion, I know am hard at heart when it comes to the topic of self-achievement But what is an achievement, without a little attitude All I want you is to kno...

How corporate professionalism helped me in learning the art of self-appreciation?

It’s been a long while that I wrote something for myself. Though being a full-time content writer, busy in playing with words all day long, who people think of as a word-wizard- never short of something to write, I have, of late, fell short of words to define what I feel about my passion. I started off as a content writer & still, I am that- it’s not that my passion has faded, it is still strong and growing every day, still I sometimes feel I am not doing much for myself. Writing every day for brands and companies- fuelling their aspirations to grow more and more through advertisements, e-mailers, marketing collaterals, etc., I have somehow felt guilty of not helping myself much with my growth journey. But is it my fault… or is it just situational? I am not the type who shifts the blame to professional or personal condition, so I take it upon myself for my mistake. I have not been much serious about my journey, passion and efforts. But through my realization, I came up wit...

Loneliness is a rewarding evil

The path, the journey and the destination The wind was cold enough to make my soul shrink somewhere deep in my personality. It had been days since I saw the signs of a human habitation close to me. I do not know if I did it right or wrong to go forth with this journey, but was amazed to possess a strange feeling of calmness inside, the kinds of which was never felt by me, when I was living my dream life. It was just another day in my fast pace life, when I realized my real purpose in life, was not to excel financially or in terms of success, but to find a path that enrich my soul. The matter has been talked in numerous ways and millions of times everywhere across the web. But I will make sure to add a footnote to this never ending debate. A dream gives us a purpose to live. And my dream was to stand strong with pride. I wanted my father to be proud of me when I achieve the stature of a highly paid professional in the management industry. He had set high standard...