Skip to main content

Start a new life



It all started when I started dreaming, and the day I started dreaming about my bright future came much long after a dark night which I believed was destined to never leave my back, till the time I am alive. I had once given up all hopes to have a bright future, but I got the much needed motivation, only because of what I write. I write not only to pursue my passion, it is more of my need.  The day I do not write, I am always filled with so heavy guilt and heaviness.
How I started my new life?
This question goes back to July 2014. It was a time, when I had completed my graduation. I used to write for a hobby and had recently started to write professionally as a content writer as a freelancer, but the major break came through a new hope, I got when I got an opportunity to participate in a short story contest. That contest promised what I had in my mind. I wanted to get published as a writer, the hopes of which I had accumulated recently. I felt like my life had only one hope left. Because I had nothing to lose then. I lost my parents due to medical illness, the remorse of which I am still till date not able to overcome, and from that time I had started making my dreams die one by one, and made my life an eternal dark cave, but somehow life approached me once again when I got hold of this contest, I knew what I wanted to do, because my friend group appreciated my writings, and till that point, the creative writer in me was much of a personal affair. I wished to give a jump start to my career and my experiment, and I felt that if I got published, my dream would start once again. And I participated in it, and as the results came, I got the best news of my life in ages, I got chosen to be featured in the anthology, and thus began a journey, which made me start my new life. I was thus made to dream once again of a bright future. And I had made a firm resolve, now to break all the obstacles, which had been hindering my movement to a new life. Earlier, I was always afraid to take a bold step, to step out in the world, all alone to listen to my heart and to pursue what I wished, but this small success made me confident, and I left behind all what I had, all my belongings, all relations, all what I had known to be mine. All I believed that time was that only I am my own, and nothing else matters. And thus I packed my bag one day, and without informing anyone, I moved myself, all the way to Delhi. I had long dreamed of starting a new life from scratch, forgetting all that which have caused me pain. I do not want to disclose what all hurt me in my previous life, but my move to Delhi, to pursue my passion in Delhi, was something which I can say to be a second birth, a second life, which had been a gift from my side, to my own personality. Today, I have a job, and feel myself completely happy and satisfied for the decision I took and am happy that I started a new life, and taking a bold step to change what I did not like.

One can even start a new life, through a new house at : https://housing.com/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life... the eternal journey

Either Run!! Walk, if cant run… Crawl, if cant walk… Because stopping at a point will never give direction.. But moving would surely lead to solutions….. Life is constantly moving. It gives new experiences each single day. It is never the same. It is never constant. Life is a process and we are meant to perform the process in synchronization of its speed else we would be left behind somewhere. There is no point of stopping midway in life thinking of the past experiences as we have very less time in our hands to take the right decision that can turn our future bright. If we keep on hooked to the moments that are gone, we ourselves are freeing lesser space for more to come in future. Human brain is vast but it has the tendency to think over a particular issue at a time. If we keep on feeding it with redundant and obsolete data, surely it would decrease our efficiency as a person to work upon our development and success. Never stop, yes it is alright to halt for a momen
Gore haathon me mehandi ka rang hai gehra.... Laage hai ab pyar karne waalon ka aane wala hai waqt sunahara... Ek ek pal ab lagne laga hai thehara thehera.... Ab to bas saanson par hai ek bas yaar ke naam ka pehra... Aa jaye bas ab wo pal jab milein pyar karne waale do dil.... Waqt ko bhagao jaldi kaho yar ko ab jaldi se aa mil Aane ko hi ab hai raat milan ki... Khatam hone ko hi hain ab ghadiyaan sabar ki... Aayega jab yaar tab aayegi suhaani bahaar Milega aakhirkaar tootkar chaha hua wo pyar Jeewan mein fir ek naya savera hoga Khushiyon ka subah shaam fir zindagi mein basera hoga... -Anmol

Think before you act, your act affects others, do consider this fact…

“This is my life!! Do not try to interfere”…. Pallav shouted hard at Meera, hard enough to shake the very soul of her. She had always been the most affectionate and caring personality in Pallav’s life right from his childhood. She had been a friend, companion, a support system and his soul mate. She had seen worse times of his life and made sure he never broke off during the darkened phases of life. She had cared for him as a mother, listened to his apprehensions like a sister, supported him as a wife, and stood by her through the test of time. Their relationship was the one where the weight to push forward the relationship and future were only on the delicate shoulders of Meera. Every single night she would cry hard thinking about her destiny that her future held. It was not that she was unhappy about her relationship. But, she too deserved care; she yearned for love; she wanted affection from the one whom she considers her life. She had always been a pillar that supported