Skip to main content

Trust is the mother of betrayal


It is often said and felt that the one we trust, with time changes and with that change, one day comes a point when he breaks our trust. He/she does some or the other thing which not only hurts us but also brings to us an experience, a lesson, a feeling, a feeling of being hurt, a lesson of being betrayed and an experience of a lifetime.
As we begin to trust someone, we start giving him/her more space in life, we start to give the person more importance and with time, he/she is the only one whom we feel emotionally attached and connected to. I had read a line which was written by a friend which read that “Do not give the key to your happiness to someone else.” That line still pinches me hard, to think and to understand how should each one around us gives our key of happiness to someone or the other in our lives. That key, I believe is one of the most valuable, more than the wealth of the world, because once that key rests with wrong hands, it can totally ruin one’s life and turn it into a living hell.
Trust, is like a glass. Once broken, cannot be mended without totally melting itself. Similarly, once someone breaks trust, it is not possible to mend it through superfluous ways. It melts the personality of the one who had suffered the hurt of betrayal. Betrayal only occurs once we start trusting someone. Slowly and gradually, that trust grows and similarly after a point of time, it starts to fade away. That might be because of loss of communication, or might be because one of them, starts to take the other one in a casual way, doing some deeds which might hurt the other one.
It might be a topic of discussion that without trusting a person it is not possible to live in this world. Because this world is of relationships, it is essential to trust the other one.  And if one wants to feel love, it is essential to trust. What I say, is to judge a person before trusting and trust a person before loving. Do not be blind in trusting and loving the other one because you will be betrayed for sure if you give the key to your happiness to someone who does not deserve…..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On a path to glory

I have been lost before. in a pool of confusions, that delve inside my head. I have been lost before, in a tide of self-doubt, that crept inside my heart.. I have been lost before, in the guilt of underperforming I have been lost before, at nights with unstoppable mourning Through the years I learned, it does not matter If I am lost, I will surely be found And if no one finds me, I myself will one day walk past this maze To do something worthwhile and to amaze All those who laughed at the time when I was lost All those who created a sense of self-doubt, who made me face this ghost I have learned that the fears are just inside All we have is a beautiful world with opportunities, that is real and is outside So, I rise again from this pool of confusion, Yes I rise again from this guilt and emotion, I know am hard at heart when it comes to the topic of self-achievement But what is an achievement, without a little attitude All I want you is to kno...

Loneliness is a rewarding evil

The path, the journey and the destination The wind was cold enough to make my soul shrink somewhere deep in my personality. It had been days since I saw the signs of a human habitation close to me. I do not know if I did it right or wrong to go forth with this journey, but was amazed to possess a strange feeling of calmness inside, the kinds of which was never felt by me, when I was living my dream life. It was just another day in my fast pace life, when I realized my real purpose in life, was not to excel financially or in terms of success, but to find a path that enrich my soul. The matter has been talked in numerous ways and millions of times everywhere across the web. But I will make sure to add a footnote to this never ending debate. A dream gives us a purpose to live. And my dream was to stand strong with pride. I wanted my father to be proud of me when I achieve the stature of a highly paid professional in the management industry. He had set high standard...

How corporate professionalism helped me in learning the art of self-appreciation?

It’s been a long while that I wrote something for myself. Though being a full-time content writer, busy in playing with words all day long, who people think of as a word-wizard- never short of something to write, I have, of late, fell short of words to define what I feel about my passion. I started off as a content writer & still, I am that- it’s not that my passion has faded, it is still strong and growing every day, still I sometimes feel I am not doing much for myself. Writing every day for brands and companies- fuelling their aspirations to grow more and more through advertisements, e-mailers, marketing collaterals, etc., I have somehow felt guilty of not helping myself much with my growth journey. But is it my fault… or is it just situational? I am not the type who shifts the blame to professional or personal condition, so I take it upon myself for my mistake. I have not been much serious about my journey, passion and efforts. But through my realization, I came up wit...