Skip to main content

Askmebazaaar

You can now shop online like never before with
exciting offers and deals that you have long
waited for. So why wait? The much awaited deal
site at AskmeBAzaaar not only offers you rock
bottom prices but also gives you an amazing
shopping experience which is more reliable and
full of choices with categories like fashion,
beauty, electronics, home appliances and much
much more.
What is more is that you get a variety of brand
stores online at dealguru where you can view
complete details of each product and the details
of the vendor shipping the product along with
contact details, before making a purchase.
Bollywood Shopping here
AskmeBazaar Generates Content/Image,
DealGuru Generates Orders
Product samples are requested from sellers by
AskmeBazaar, reviewed and identified for
suitable pricing which on confirmation from the
seller, the deal then strikes off and made live on
DealGuru. This deal turns out to be of great
advantage to the consumers, who are keen on
purchasing products which come with good
discounts, available to be viewed online and
purchased. On confirmation of the orders, the
same is delivered to the desired location without
much strain and effort in the shopping process.
AskmeBazaar is the one who generates the
content as well as the images of the products
which are made available at the site for the
benefit of the viewers. Once the order is placed
and the payment process completed, DealGuru
then generates the orders placed and ensures
that the delivery of the products are done to the
buyers as per their estimated schedule. They
then send the confirmation of the delivery details
to the buyer keeping them updated on the
process of the order.
AskmeBazaar Undertakes Process Return
Request
On successful delivery of the said order, the
amount is then transferred to the seller after
making the deductions and fulfilment of their
commitment and charges as agreed upon by
them. AskmeBazaar also undertakes to process
return request, when the need arises.With
presently over one thousand live deals together
with more than nine hundred sellers, consumers
are at an advantage of variety of choices to
choose from which ranges from Apparels,
fashion like jewellery, bags, footwear,
accessories, in beauty products related to
cosmetic and perfumes.
Home appliance like storages, utensils, etc. in
electronics – accessories, storage devices, etc.
and much more are all available at the site.
Consumers also have the option of navigation
and refining their search on the desired products
through their search option which enables the
viewer to locate their desired product if they are
available at the site.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On a path to glory

I have been lost before. in a pool of confusions, that delve inside my head. I have been lost before, in a tide of self-doubt, that crept inside my heart.. I have been lost before, in the guilt of underperforming I have been lost before, at nights with unstoppable mourning Through the years I learned, it does not matter If I am lost, I will surely be found And if no one finds me, I myself will one day walk past this maze To do something worthwhile and to amaze All those who laughed at the time when I was lost All those who created a sense of self-doubt, who made me face this ghost I have learned that the fears are just inside All we have is a beautiful world with opportunities, that is real and is outside So, I rise again from this pool of confusion, Yes I rise again from this guilt and emotion, I know am hard at heart when it comes to the topic of self-achievement But what is an achievement, without a little attitude All I want you is to kno...

Loneliness is a rewarding evil

The path, the journey and the destination The wind was cold enough to make my soul shrink somewhere deep in my personality. It had been days since I saw the signs of a human habitation close to me. I do not know if I did it right or wrong to go forth with this journey, but was amazed to possess a strange feeling of calmness inside, the kinds of which was never felt by me, when I was living my dream life. It was just another day in my fast pace life, when I realized my real purpose in life, was not to excel financially or in terms of success, but to find a path that enrich my soul. The matter has been talked in numerous ways and millions of times everywhere across the web. But I will make sure to add a footnote to this never ending debate. A dream gives us a purpose to live. And my dream was to stand strong with pride. I wanted my father to be proud of me when I achieve the stature of a highly paid professional in the management industry. He had set high standard...

How corporate professionalism helped me in learning the art of self-appreciation?

It’s been a long while that I wrote something for myself. Though being a full-time content writer, busy in playing with words all day long, who people think of as a word-wizard- never short of something to write, I have, of late, fell short of words to define what I feel about my passion. I started off as a content writer & still, I am that- it’s not that my passion has faded, it is still strong and growing every day, still I sometimes feel I am not doing much for myself. Writing every day for brands and companies- fuelling their aspirations to grow more and more through advertisements, e-mailers, marketing collaterals, etc., I have somehow felt guilty of not helping myself much with my growth journey. But is it my fault… or is it just situational? I am not the type who shifts the blame to professional or personal condition, so I take it upon myself for my mistake. I have not been much serious about my journey, passion and efforts. But through my realization, I came up wit...